April 9, 2020
I want to apologize for the confusion caused during this stressful time. As a member of management, we have to make decisions based on the information we receive and at the speed in which we receive it. We decided to partially shut down our operations on April 7th based on the data collected at that time. We have received new information today from the Virginia Health Department. This information advises us NOT to shut down our operations.
With this new information, we will partially re-open beginning Monday, April 13th, with the strict guidelines noted below by department.
During this downtime, we are taking additional steps to clean our stores, company vehicles, and create additional protocols to keep our clients and employees safer.
We hope you and your family are continuing to do well. We understand this is a difficult time for everyone; there is no denying the circumstances, but we must have faith that this too will pass and that we will make it through this. The United States and the world are struggling with an issue of enormous scale. Our hearts go out to all who have been affected by the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19). At AUDIOTRONICS, we believe it is our role and responsibility during this time to prioritize the health and well-being of our clients and employees. Here are the actions AUDIOTRONICS is taking to help prevent the spread of the virus, support the health and well-being of our clients, employees, and our community. Audiotronics team members will be available to help during this time of crisis.
All of our staff will follow the CDC precautions below:
– Wash hands frequently
– Adhere to social distancing recommendations 6 feet or more
– Record temperature each morning and report if the temperature is above 100.4 (CDC guidelines).
– Avoid close contact with anyone who is sick
– Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth
– Cover cough/sneeze with a tissue
– Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using disinfectant cleaners after EVERY appointment.
Retail store employees are on a shortened work schedule, Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM. The retail stores will operate on an appointment basis (limit two patrons at any given time within the store) and with curbside pick up as an additional option. Meaning, retail staff will respond to phone calls, emails, and text messages from clients, to facilitate appointments, sales, and provide technical assistance for clients A/V needs.
Mobile Electronics Installation:
Mobile electronics installation will is suspended until May 3rd, 2020. Mobile technicians will continue to work, cleaning, organizing, provide phone/video tech support for our clients with mobile electronics needs.
Apple computer repair is available on an appointment-only basis. Please go to getsupport.apple.com, select fundamental issues, product number, get service, and set up an appointment. Apple computer support provided via phone/video/TeamViewer tech support for our clients with Apple needs (540-774-5757, option2).
Residential/Commercial sales staff will be allowed to work from home until further notice. Job site visits to NON-INHABITED facilities ONLY (construction sites, docks, empty office, etc…). Client meetings will be conducted via phone/video conferencing.
Residential/Commercial technicians and supporting staff will continue with their standard working hours with the following provisions.
- Residential/Commercial installations will only be allowed in NON-INHABITED facilities ONLY (construction sites, docks, empty office, etc…)
- Residential/Commercial installers will be limited to 1 installer per vehicle. Audiotronics will provide additional vehicles when needed.
- Residential/Commercial service will only be allowed in NON-INHABITED facilities ONLY (construction sites, docks, empty office, etc…) Phone and TeamViewer services will also be available.
- Emergency service calls requiring an on-site visit will be handled on a case by case based on location.
We must work together, support one another, and we will get through this.
COO, Audiotroncs inc.